Effective date: May 15th, 2020.
- Information we collect and how we collect it;
- How we use the information we collect;
- How we share and disclose your information;
- California online privacy protection act notice;
- Privacy policies of linked third party services and advertisers;
- Policies Concerning Children;
- California privacy rights;
- How to contact us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
1. Information We Collect
For the meantime we don't collect any of your informations, and through our apps we have to access just for network connection.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
We, and service providers acting on our behalf, like Unity Analytics, store log files and use tracking technologies such as:
- Device identifiers such as the IDFA on mobile devices;
- Login time;
- Login count.
We and our service providers use these technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical information, such as:
- Your mobile device’s identifiers, such as your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- Your system language.
Please note that companies delivering advertisements on our Services may also use other technologies as described below in - Third Party Advertising and Analytics, and those practices are subject to those companies’ own policies.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We, or our service providers, primarily use the information to :
• To operate, improve and optimize our Services and our players experiences;
- To personalize our Services for you;
- To manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- To notify players of new products or promotional offers;
How We Share and Disclose Your Information
We allow third parties to collect this information from our Services in the following circumstances:
1. Third Party Advertising and Analytics
We allow advertising on our Services. The third parties (e.g., ad network and ad servers) may serve tailored ads to you in our apps, and to access their own cookies or tracking technologies on your mobile device, or other device you use to access the Services. When advertisers or ad networks place ads in our Services, they may collect or we may share with them and with analytics providers the following types of information from our Services:
- Performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement);
- Aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other players collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you (for example, players between the ages of 29 and 34 who live in Berlin);
- Certain technical information (such as, IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device identifiers such as a hashed Android ID);
- Your social network ID;
- Other contextual data about your game play (such as, your level and session duration).
This information may be used to:
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising and/or
- Show you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to you (a practice known as behavioral advertising)
Advertisers or advertising networks may collect this information by using one of more tracking technologies described above, such as browser cookies and web beacons.
Please note, if you click on a third party advertisement, you may no longer be in Tkashi’s apps.
We may also use third-party analytics services (such as those of Unity Technologies) on our Services to collect and analyze traffic and player activity to improve your experience; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you.
Privacy Policies of Linked Third Party Services and Advertisers
Our Services contain advertisements or other services from third parties, which are companies other than Tkashi that may link to their own websites, online services or mobile applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third parties, and the collection, use, and disclosure of your information will be subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. If you have any questions about how these third parties use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
Please see the links below to learn more about the data practices of our third-party partners that we use or may use:
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
At this time, there is no general agreement on how companies like Tkashi should interpret Do Not Track signals. Tkashi does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or on a mobile device.
Policies Concerning Children
We encourage parents to instruct their children about privacy and the way they use their information on the Internet. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any other personal information, without their parents’ prior permission.
We consider a user to be a child if they are under the age of 16, unless more stringent regulation applies in their country of residence. In EU countries, users under the age of 16 are considered children, unless the data protection regulation of their country of residence specifies another age.
We do not direct our Services to children. We also do not intentionally collect personal information from children through our Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe that we have inadvertently received personal information about that child, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section of this policy and we will delete the information from our records.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain a list of the third parties to whom we disclose their 'personal information' (if any, and as defined under applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year. However, we do not share personal information (as defined by such law) with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using Tkashi services, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.